Frequently Asked Questions
If you still need further assistance please send a message through the Contact Tab and reply will be within 24 hours!
- Where do the donations from Event go? The Event supports The Nikhil Badlani Foundation mission which is to expand and enhance the lives of underserved children in West Orange, New Jersey and neighboring communities through individualized lessons for talented musicians, scholarships for graduating seniors and traffic safety awareness and education for all. Every step you run and every dollar you raise helps the Foundation meet its objective.
- Who can participate? Runners, Walkers and Bikers of all ages are encouraged to participate.
- How long do I have to complete the challenge? You have a week to finish your challenge at anytime, starting Sunday, September 13th until Sunday, September 20th. Remember to share your results and photos on our Facebook page.
- How do I become a sponsor? We have Sponsorship Opportunity forms on the Sponsor tab with more details. Please contact Sangeeta Badlani at 973-979-6804 to discuss sponsorship opportunities.
- Where can I pick up my T-shirt? T-shirts will be mailed to you and if you are local we may set up a pick up time.
- How much is registration? The registration fee to participate in the run/walk is $27 for all participants over 14 years of age. Registration for children between ages 5 & 13 is $17. Kids (5 and under) are free.
- What is included in my registration? T-shirt is included in the registration fee.
- How do I form a team? It's simple! Click "CREATE A TEAM" on the Registration Tab, fill out your information and Team Registration Details. You can even add a team image and personal message on the Team Fundraising Page! Team Captain's are also sent an additional email that can be forwarded to friends and family!
- How do I join a team? Click "JOIN A TEAM" on the Registration tab, Select Team, and then fill out your personal information and event details. You will setup a Login to establish your own personal fundraising page within the Team.
- Can I register as an individual? Yes! On the Registration Tab - Click "JOIN AS AN INDIVIDUAL", fill out your personal information and event details. You will setup a Login to establish your own personal fundraising page.
- Can I register more than one person? Yes! Once you fill out your own registration details and click “Add Participant”, you will have the opportunity to register additional participants.
- I registered as an individual and want to change my registration to be a member of a team. How can this be done? Using the Contact Tab Option – submit a form request with your name and the name of the team you would like to join. You will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Can I change my race type? Yes, Use the Contact Option – submit a form with your request. You will receive a response within 24 hours.
- What time does Online Registration close? Online Registration will remain open until Sunday, September 20, 2020.
- How do I access my fundraising page? Use your login credentials to sign in to your fundraising page.
- How do I fundraise? Team Captains and individuals with login's will receive an email that can be forwarded to your friends, family and coworkers. Encourage them to register/donate to your fuandraising page.
- Can my company match my donation? Yes, please check with your company if they match donations to qualified 501(c)(3) orgainizations.